A happier, healthier, nourished family
Family Eats is your go to guide to joyful, stress free mealtimes.
Dinner time – Not the most relaxing time of the day. You’re exhausted from another hectic day, the kids are cranky and asking ‘when is dinner?’ every five minutes. So it pretty much goes without saying that meal preparation has to be quick and easy.
Oh and it must also:
- Please everyone
- Be healthy and delicious
- Be creative and varied (stir fry again?!)
- Leave as little washing up as possible
With all of this to consider, it’s no wonder the process of preparing and eating dinner is often rushed, messy and stressful.
So what are you to do?
- You can continue down the road of picky eaters, stressful dinners and unsatisfying meal times.
- You can choose to make a change and redefine your family’s food values.
What you can expect to gain from this ebook:
- A deeper understanding of your family’s relationship with food.
- Understand how to make connections with how your diet may be affecting you (and each family member) both physically and emotionally.
- How to declutter your pantry and build a nourished kitchen.
- How to get your kids involved and excited about healthy food.
- Super easy meal planning, organisation and stress free meal times.
… And most importantly – a happier, healthier, nourished family!